Walking with Dinosaurs LIVE tour and Flickr Pro

Well I'm beginning to regret lashing out on a Mobile me subscription because it looks like I'm never going to use it. I love how FlickR works and I've started to use that for sharing all my photos and some images. I'll still be posting my artwork to my own galleries at Southerngfx but mirroring the ones I like on FlickR. I like having an online gallery for family stuff too and it seems great for that with the Set management being my favorite option.

I've just been to see Walking with Dinosaurs LIVE at the Echo Area in Liverpool and I'm still in shock. It is outstanding. To bring to life a full collection of Dinosaurs at that scale is just amazing. Go and see it now!




_______________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment