Needed a toy template


Having finished a few more sketches I went looking for some templates to use to start fleshing out the `Ivor` design a little more. I couldn't find anything that quite met my requirements so I sketched out a triple set of blanks and scanned them into photoshop. Using vector magic I cleaned them up and converted them to .EPS files. The lines are nice and crisp now and are fine when printed out at A4.

Here are the files if anyone wants a look or maybe even to mess with them on your own projects.

Small triple blank jpg
Large triple blank jpg
Vector triple blank eps (compressed as a rar. Get winrar if you can't open it.)

Onward and upwards. Ivor-the-Diver here we come.



_____________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment